PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To daughter of 9 years, studies in 4 class. At the teacher "tactics" to estimate or appreciate pupils...

Lina
14.05.2004, 03:04
To daughter of 9 years, studies in 4 class. At the teacher "tactics" to estimate or appreciate pupils of the class on all severity, t. e. Could not something respond correctly, at once you receive 2 even if before in a subject cost or stand one five. The girl very much experiences iz-for it or this. With the teacher already tried to speak on this subject (other mum from our class about the child), she has responded, that the child should realize, what even a three - a good estimation (same is satisfactory") and in general she against the five-ball rating system accepted at us. Here now I sit and I think, to translate or transfer a daughter in other school or not (the daughter itself asks to take away it or her from this school).

Pisarenko N.A.
14.05.2004, 14:55
If the situation deadlock (the two you do not arrange, the teacher to not replace itd), I would change school. Against a butt... Though, m.., there is a sense to try to descend or go at last 1. To director, 2. In RONO. If the standard rating system of the teacher does not arrange, to her to work at any alternative school is better. In such cases it is better, if the group of dissatisfied parents will act at once.