PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind all day! Me any information on an aftertreatment, and as interests...

Olga
12.05.2004, 00:40
Kind all day! Me any information on an aftertreatment, and as the subsequent education of deeply not full-term children interests. Give advice or council or the information on the corresponding or meeting literature. Thankful in advance! Mine el. The address: Olgadjan@mail. ru

Ajgul
12.05.2004, 21:00
Olga, I do not know about a degree nedonoshenisto about which you speak. At me the sonny was born 2100, for a month before term, on December, 2nd, 1999. Can to doctors my advice or councils will seem unhygienic and uneducational, but I operated or worked on intuition and - to mine was not mistaken. I often used contact a skin to a skin (undressed on a girdle and synochka put golenkogo to itself - know as popuasy - adhered its or his cross crosswise diapers) So we were awake and slept or burn is very sweet and sisja series. Still we constantly sleep together - it seemed to me that so to him dyshytsja easier and more warmly - we sleep till now three together - I, daddies and Kazik (I only in a prize - get enough sleep, oblaskana from two parties or sides:-))) very much often it or him wore on arms or hand and rocked to sleep (my mum terribly swore), but it seems very natural atmosphere of rolling for the child to me is. Necessarily thoracal feeding, a quiet atmosphere in the house, well in general all as for all newborns.

Inna
14.05.2004, 12:51
Hello, Olga!
My kid was born with weight 1120 on 28 week.
To us of 10 months also it is already caught up donoshenyh children of the same age.
Helps or Assists us very good neuropathologist and the masseur and time which is important for not missing.
We live in Moscow.
If there are questions, write (as soon as I shall arrive from a summer residence). isud@mail. ru