PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My daughter of 5 years. One year ago have revealed a hyperopia high with...

Rimma
13.05.2004, 17:04
Hello. My daughter of 5 years. One year ago have revealed a hyperopia of a high degree. Have registered glasses or spots on + 6. Yesterday were on reception, vision has improved. Was ODES = 0.3 OS = 0.7, now 0.7, 0.7 0.8 accordingly. But glasses or spots have left the same. Have told or said, that very high hyperopia and glasses or spots these or it approach or suit her. Explain, please, than the hyperopia and vision differs, or that where it is possible to esteem. At me 1 and I in it or this absolutely understand nothing vision. Thanks.

Gorlacheva L.I.
14.05.2004, 12:37
Dear Rimma,
In norm or rate all the beams which are passing or are taking place through a transparent cornea, refract and converge on an eyeground - a retina. In this case on a retina the sharp image of a subject is formed, and the child well sees. At a hyperopia all light beams converge behind a retina, therefore on an eyeground the dim image also is formed.
Children with a hyperopia close see worse, than in the distance, however afar vision also is lowered. If the myopia is, basically, the got disease the hyperopia is a congenital status.
In spite of the fact that all children are born with a hypermetropia about 3 diopters, within the first year of a life as a result of body height of an eye the hyperopia decreases, and optical focus moves on a retina.
However, if the hyperopia at a birth above 3 diopters or as a result of any illnesses or diseases on the first to year of a life of adequate body height of an eye does not occur or happen, correct development of visual system is broken. Iz-for constantly washed away or constantly dim images on a retina are broken functions of nervous cells in a cortex of a brain. It leads to dropping of vision and development of an amblyopia. At an amblyopia even glasses or spots do not improve vision. In your case the amblyopia is more expressed on the right eye (where visual acuity was 0, 3). Besides an amblyopia at a hypermetropia the concomitant strabismus often develops.
All this demands obligatory treatment. Treatment should be spent was well-timed and some times in a year. The purpose of treatment - rising of visual acuity. It is not enough one wearing of glasses or spots. At the correct approach in some cases it is possible to relieve completely the child from ochkovoj dependences. To read through about a hypermetropia, amblyopias and other pathologies of eyes at children you can on a site of our clinic www. prozrenie. ru