PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor. My daughter of 14 years, very thin bone, body height 163 see..

C
13.05.2004, 18:21
Good afternoon, the doctor. My daughter of 14 years, very thin bone, body height 163 see Monthly have not begun yet. She thin. In March of this year its or her weight was 38 kg., she has started to grow thin and now it or her ve 32 kg. The delivery high-grade, for pohudanija is not present any visible reasons. Have made the analyses, any deviations or rejections except for: the hemoglobin 160, and a pachemia - have advised to drink more liquids. Still the cardiologist earlier put prolaps the mitral valve 3.8, and in July of this year at inspection have put prolaps 4.9, and after a load (20 knee-bends) 8.2 have still put an erosive gastritis. The child is very thin - " a skin and bones ", eats well. Two times pricked an anabolic - ritobolin - any visible changes. What is it can be and to what doctor is better to address? In advance thanks. e-mail: bolshakovi@yahoo. com

The anonym
14.05.2004, 01:50
Dear Light! ATTENTION!!! At your daughter - a serious degree of the NERVOUS ANOREXIA. You write, that she eats well... However, try to track or look after her closely or attentively: I am almost assured, that she after meal causes in herself a vomiting, and in your absence does not eat anything and throws out meal left to her. Besides, I strongly doubt, that at your daughter really hemoglobin 160. Probably, analyses have mixed (in my practice such was). Treatment should be complex, consultation of the psychiatrist, the endocrinologist, the children's gynecologist, the gastroenterologist, the immunologist, kardioreviatologa is obligatory. At your daughter obsession " I thick, I should grow thin! " . Without treatment the anorexia quite often leads to statuses menacing to a life. Constantly inspire the child, that she very beautiful and will be even more beautiful, if will recover, that then it or she will have a beautiful breast... Whether yes a little than it is possible "to buy" or purchase" the child?!... As to monthly: they will not begin, while the mass of a body will not reach or achieve 45 47 kg. NECESSARILY make a blood analysis on hormones! And constantly remind the daughter, that she is beautiful, but it will be even more beautiful, if will recover. Success!...

Lanj
14.05.2004, 05:50
Dear Light! The erosive form gastroduodenita is defined or determined plural flat or konusovidnymi by erosions with covered grey even in the bottom or fundus. These changes are accompanied by disturbance of confidential and impellent function of a stomach, presence of refluxes, an antiperistalsis. The gastroenterologist should spend treatment. It should be kompleksnym-under indications a confinement to bed, physical and mental rest, dietetic therapy, medicamental therapy and fiziolechenie.