PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Vasily Jurevich! Mine podruge-moskvichke in poliklinnike have told or said...

Marina And vanovna
08.05.2004, 00:11
Dear Vasily Jurevich!
Mine podruge-moskvichke in poliklinnike have told or said, that the preparation lamiktal will not be bought or purchased any more and have advised to cancel. To the child of 7 years, SLG (+ DTSP, it is rasping. ZPMR), it is stoped 3 years, Depakinum + lamiktal. Whether deceive my girlfriend in poliklinnike? Insist, that it is not excluded from lists free-of-charge, namely will not be postapat to Moscow and probably in general across Russia. To me it is personally believed hardly... prosvjatite, please, as business actually is. And where to address to my girlfriend if it or her mislead? Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
10.05.2004, 23:23
Faults now are, but all the same to find not a problem (in any poiskovike on drugstores). And about the future deliveries it is better to ask pharmacists. Glakso-Vellkom (manufacturer) me did not inform. And soon there should be an analogue lamiktala - lamitor (the manufacturer - Torrent-farma).

Marina And vanovna
13.05.2004, 22:47
Many thanks for the answer. Really, in internet-drugstores has already found Lamitor (operating or working veshch-in lamotridzhin). Whether It is possible to receive acknowledgement or confirmation at the attending physician what the child requires a preparation lamitor under vital indications and through VTEK to beat out a preparation free of charge?
And such question: whether you noticed that lamotridzhin possesses action nootropa? On Mozhajke often speak about it or this and too it become seemed to me that the some people detki after input lamiktala is better by way of behaviour, assiduity, judiciousness.
And last question: 3 years of remission in this case (SLG, it is stoped hardly, remission three years) are enough for the beginning a cancelling of anticonvulsant therapy? And from what to begin a cancelling with Depakinum or lamiktala (cancel the least effective preparation, in this case it seems Depakinum).
With uv. Marina Ivanovna

Nogovitsyn V.J.
14.05.2004, 02:53
1. On idea all is possible or probable. In practice - depends on the doctor, its or his heads and t. Item 2. Such phenomenon is possible or probable. 3. In case of with SLG I would not hurry up. For serious patients it is possible to prolong and till 4 5 years (on a situation).