PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At the son red shelled maculae on all body, I on g...

Olesya
09.05.2004, 01:48
Hello the doctor! At the son red shelled maculae on all body, I on gipoallergen. To a diet. To my son has told or said the doctor the dermatologist to hand over analyses on a dysbacteriosis. At us in Bratsk they berutsja so: you take the jar, you boil 1, you take away a feces and you put in a refrigeration cabinet, next day you carry in hospital. I read that analyses so not berutsja, and they cost or stand at us 400 rub, can to me it is necessary to go to Krasnoyarsk and to consult there? As costing or standing doctors at us are not present. One dermatologist has appointed or nominated treatment without the analysis, and you have written to me that they 4 h to the monthly child cannot be accepted. Then to that to believe that... Help or assist advice or council.

Maria
10.05.2004, 15:52
Analyses on a dysbacteriosis are done or made only in Russia. The big sense in them is not present. It is possible naznichit treatment and without it or him.

Albanova V.I.
13.05.2004, 23:56
Usually test tubes for the analysis stand out, but it is possible to take and in such a way as you have described.