PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask to help or assist advice or council! To my daughter Lize 1 year and 1 month. We live in Spain...

Elena
12.05.2004, 16:09
I ask to help or assist advice or council! To my daughter Lize 1 year and 1 month. We live in Spain where she and was born. 2 months ago went to Russia, there at Lizy once there was a strong vomiting (5 times for a night), diarrhea and the temperature was not. Were treated smektoj and bifidumbakterinom, in day all has passed or has taken place. It is important to mention, that Liza on thoracal feeding, but still we eat porridges, meat, vegetables, fruit, cottage cheese. Having arrived back to Spain, later 2 weeks at Lizy the vomiting, three times for a night has begun. At once has started to give smektu. Diarrhea Next day has begun (up to 6 times day), has raised or increased temperature (37, 5), a vomiting was 2 times for a day. From meal gave only thoracal milk and boiled water, continued to give smektu. For the third day diarrhea (2 times for a morning) proceeded. At doctor Lize have made 2 nyxes: Penicillinum and for diarrhoea. The same medicines have registered home. It is more this day diarrhea, the vomiting was not, temperature former. But after nyxes of the child to not learn or not find out: Became very flaccid, whimsical, does not sleep almost at night. The fourth day: we give the registered medicines, diarrhea two times for a day, the vomiting is not present, temperature former, the child very flaccid. The fifth day: have decided to not give any more any medicines. Liza became more cheerfully, more activly, but the temperature does not fall down also diarrhea - former twice a day.
Would like to ask you:
1. Whether correctly we have made, having interrupted treatment by an antibiotic? On the one hand, we know what to interrupt treatment by antibiotics it is impossible, but on the other hand, we are opponents of antibiotics (as at Lizy the dysbacteriosis is not present, in Russia to her did or made the analysis) and we regret, that have allowed the local doctor to persuade us on such treatment. But how the doctor could, not having made any analyses, and simply having examined the child to solve, what is it an intestinal infection, instead of acclimatization, for example? 2. Whether It is necessary for us to make any analyses?
3. As you think, what is it can be, in fact diarrhea proceeds 4 days (very liquid, homogeneous, yellow, with a pungent smell) and the temperature does not fall down. To force down we it or her we do not try, t. To. Above 38 did not rise. Whether there can be it small cold? One week ago we were expiated at ocean, cool enough, but other attributes of cold are not present.
Very much we experience, t. To. Liza became very flaccid, whimsical, began to cry much, and local doctors have not enough trust.
Many thanks for the answer.

Elena
asorokko@yahoo. com

alternativa
13.05.2004, 23:07
Hello, Elena. Unfortunately, I think what to survey the child it is necessary. The probability of an intestinal infection, and that the dysbacteriosis has joined also is for certain is high. I can recommend to you a homeopathic agent which can be given while you will understand: Chamomilla-6
On 1 dragee after everyone epizozha a liquid chair, better having pounded in a powder and not allowing to wash down
(It should be dissolved in a mouth). Homeopathic preparations - as well as usual, should be on sale in drugstores, propisi - uniform all over the world.
C respect, Natalia Jurevna, vrach-a homeopathist, dietolog-nutritsiolog, altermir@74. ru