PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say please, that it is better to me to undertake in danoj situatsi...

Silvija
11.05.2004, 22:19
Hello! Tell or say please, that it is better to me to undertake in danoj situations. On December, 27th I malyshka which 6 mejastsev, has fallen unintentionally from a sofa, height from a bed up to a floor - 45. Malyshka cried exactly 3 minutes, and has then ceased. During all day behaved normally, ate well, the temperature was not. During 2 days all at it or her by way of. Deviations or rejections any it is not visible, behaves - former how conducted earlier. Advise, whether it is necessary to me to address to the doctor, if yes, to who exactly. And whether this falling is dangerous. Though all around uspokatvajut, that children through such pass or take place all, and anything with them does not happen. Thanks. I look forward to your advice or council. Yours faithfully, Silvija.

The doctor
13.05.2004, 00:06
In such cases at such age survey of the doctor is put.

Dmitry
13.05.2004, 21:11
Padenie-to falling rozn. But the child - too valuable thing (I hope, that for you it too true). Therefore once again to show the doctor will not prevent. If will count, that have disturbed the doctor in vain, buy or purchase to him a box of sweets and everyone will remain are happy or enough.