PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gennady on May, 05th 2004 08 : 20 : 32 The daughter, 1 2 months, sometimes screams...

Olga
11.05.2004, 17:00
Gennady on May, 05th 2004 08 : 20 : 32
The daughter, 1 2 months, sometimes screams at night. On what it is necessary to pay attention, in what there can be a reason?
Answers:
Nogovitsyn Century JU. On May, 05th 2004 18 : 03 : 12
Such happens in norm or rate. Observe, if something is not pleasant - address internally. Can guard unusual movements, poses, automatic actions in a dream.

The dear doctor! At me a similar situation. To the son 1 year and 3 months In a dream happens rises on chetverenki and kuda-that climbs, will rest a head against me and sometimes on that and calms down or abirritated, and sometimes is not present - perelazit and climbs further. Happens has a seat, and then rises in krovatke. This all blindly. I in such cases try to embrace it or him and prispat near myself. In general enough often sleeps very restlessly - all time overturns, makes any movements on krovatke. It about what you spoke Gennady? Or it is norm or rate? Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
13.05.2004, 18:46
Most likely norm or rate. Look or see, whether these phenomena after excitements, loads amplify. If yes - most likely simply the brain has not time "to digest" day time impressions, to interfere it is not necessary.