PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my child of 6 months, he was diagnosed a hypertonus by us...

Jury
13.05.2004, 03:49
Hello!
To my child of 6 months, to him have diagnosed a hypertonus of muscles, and have registered Mydocalmum, in the instruction and in a drugstore have told or said that to children about one year to accept this preparation it is impossible, the doctor insists on its or his application. Whether I would like to learn or find out rights the doctor and whether can be what or posledsvija or deviations or rejections in development in the child in connection with reception of this preparation? A daily dose a floor of a tablet (50 mg) two times a day.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
13.05.2004, 12:20
Voobshche-that we apply Mydocalmum officially from 3 months (see directory Vidal). Concerning that, your doctor is how much right cannot tell or say not seeing the child, but to appoint or nominate Mydocalmum he has the full right. It is impossible to respond to other questions in absentia. If there are doubts, as a last resort it is possible to consult at other neurologist (but not that you will not confuse the fact finally). I would advise to be defined or determined in attitudes or relations with the doctor and or to carry out purposes or appointments unconditionally, or to leave to another.