PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. To my daughter 1 year 4 months. In 10 and a half of months she zashlas...

Alexander
10.05.2004, 11:34
Good afternoon. To my daughter 1 year 4 months. In 10 and a half of months she was came during crying. In one year it or she had daily similar attacks, sometimes with obmjakaniem. The doctor the neurologist has diagnosed affektivno-respiratories paraksizmy. Has appointed or nominated Fenobarbitalum 0.01 3 times a day. Attacks were not stoped. We with the child have gone to the regional center on consultation epileptologa, have made the encephalogram and reentsefalogrammu. No trouble anybody on these researches has not found out. Epileptolog has appointed or nominated Pantogamum, kaltsid, magne-6. 2 months of attacks practically were not, once for 2 months. In 10 days after the termination or ending of treatment attacks have again appeared and now are again daily. Only earlier it was basically reaction to a pain, and now as though a hysterics any (have not given a toy or something similar). My question in the following: How much or As far as in general these attacks and how it is better to us to act or arrive, what researches to spend and what possible or probable reasons of these or it paraksizmov are dangerous???

Nogovitsyn V.J.
13.05.2004, 11:05
Affektivno-respiratory attacks threaten nothing to the child in itself and treatment do not require more often. On one research of specific changes you will not find. I can advise to understand with possible or probable psihotravmirujushchimi factors (at an opportunity address to the children's psychologist) and, probably, repeatedly to pass or take place a course of the same treatment on which there was an effect.