PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Lyudmila Mihajlovna! Have received result of the analysis on a dysbacteriosis with...

Tatyana
09.05.2004, 15:20
Dear Lyudmila Mihajlovna! Have received result of the analysis on a dysbacteriosis with the conclusion - the dysbacteriosis is characterized by appreciable reduction of quantity or amount bifido (less than 10 in the sixth degree) and laktobaktery (less than 10 in the sixth degree), occurrence in structure of aerobic kinds S. aureus (4* 10 in the second degree). In the analysis there are mushrooms of sort Kandida (3* 10 in the fifth degree). Advise to begin with what treatment, please.

Shapovalova L.M., the pharmacologist
11.05.2004, 02:20
Hello, Tatyana. Could not become history of illness or disease, remind, how much years to your child.
The general or common scheme or plan: the first 1 2 weeks enzymes in a regimen fermentoterapii and enterosorbenty, then podselenie lakto and bifidum bacteria with bifidogennymi factors (a lactulose, an inulin from topinambura) and Hilak forte.

Tatyana
12.05.2004, 18:26
Lyudmila Mihajlovna! To the Child of 7 months. Were already treated by a bacteriophage staphylococcal and lineksom, but, - to mine, result insignificant. The diathesis again appears. Can will advise other medicines?

Shapovalova L.M., the pharmacologist.
13.05.2004, 09:29
Hello, Tatyana. Excuse, that could not respond at once. I apply other methods of normalization of flora - in particular fermentoterapiju and greater or big doses lakto and bifidumbaktery. Not always it is possible to watch or keep up conference. Try to communicate with me to the address of lms@fromru. com