PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, In 4, 5 months my kid has passed or has taken place survey at the neuropathologist...

Elena
10.05.2004, 07:21
Hello the doctor,
In 4, 5 months my kid has passed or has taken place survey at the neuropathologist, and she has diagnosed him intracranial pressure , and as a muscle tone. Its or her reasons such: not sroslis bones of a head also are visible wreaths, hair and a head badly grow has grown since a birth on 10 see
She to him has registered to drink diuretic (a cowberry with a neetle) and more any hren.
I can tell or say nothing about bones, not the expert, Hair enough, it is simple they short and the autumn light therefore seems that the kid bald, and as to body height of a head my kid and itself has decently grown.
Was at a birth: weight 2500, body height 46, okr. Breasts 31, okr heads 33
In 4, 5 months: weight 5800, body height 60, okr breasts 42, okr heads 43
- To mine all is very harmonious.
Also I did or made US of a brain and intracranial pressure is not revealed.
(VLS = 12, VLD = 12, MS = MD = 52, V + =4, shifts are not present, CAN is not expanded)
As to a muscle tone, my kid before contempoparies has turned over on a tummy (in 3, 5 months), in 5 months tries to have a seat and creep, rises on kolenki.
I diagnose under doubt of the neuropathologist, especially after its or her words that an early teeth (in 4, 2 months) is an attribute of a rachitis.
Prompt me please, it is necessary to me to consult platno at any else expert and whether it is necessary to the child to give diuretic. I heard, that diuretic any more do not treat, have become outdated.

Katerina
11.05.2004, 15:30
I not the doctor, but at us too was the similar diagnosis, and we drank or saw mochegonnshche - Diacarbum. I know precisely, that the circle of a head should not exceed a circle of a breast. And more - we did or made uzi heads on different apparatus. In a usual out-patient department to us too have told or said, that all in norm or rate. And in nstitute Pediatrics to us have told or said, that ventricles of a brain are a little expanded. A beam she be reinsured and provertes still. Success to you!

Ajrin
13.05.2004, 07:30
For definition of a tonus neurologists have special tests and with perevorachivaniem rebbenka they are not connected. If are not assured of the diagnosis - descend or go to other expert - he at you will find that nibud another:). And in general a children's neurology a science young (years 15 20), experts good a little. But treatment to you is valid have appointed or nominated "slabenkoe" it is possible and to be reinsured - to be treated. Success!