PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! As you dumaee, in what cases the child accepts operation...

Svetlana
12.05.2004, 12:06
The dear doctor! How you dumaee, in what cases the child accepts operation of a scleroplasty? And how you to them otosites? Whether it is a lot of complications and whether often helps or assists? To my son of 10 years, - 4 on both eyes, in a year vision falls on one diopter... I in despair: ((

Gorlacheva L.I.
13.05.2004, 04:58
Dear Svetlana,
The scleroplasty is shown at advance of a myopia more than on 1 diopter in a year or at presence of complications on an eyeground. Thus the scleroplasty is considered or examined;surveyed by us as a component of complex treatment of a myopia. She is not alternative to conservative treatment. Exclusively the scleroplasty will not help or assist to stabilize a myopia completely. In our clinic the scleroplasty is spent only at presence of strict indications and happens is demanded in 13 15 % of cases of a progressing myopia. In other cases we manage to stabilize a myopia conservative methods of treatment.