PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I sent you a question, prompt as to be, at me the child in...

Natalia
11.05.2004, 23:57
Hello, I sent you a question, prompt as to be, at me the child sometimes happens too aggressive, not actions, and words, type: It is necessary kisku to kill, or as he is expressed "to wet", or I shall grow the soldier and all enemies I shall shoot down, plays only in war, and in children's to a garden too also myself conducts, even the tutor has noticed, is worn on all sadiku for one girl and speaks, that wishes it or her to eat, one time it or he had computer disks with similar games, or as they there nazyvajutsja-" streljalki-ubivalki ", I has seen once in what plays my son, and at once has cleaned or removed from it or him these disks, is more he in such games does not play, has forbidden to look similar films, but now what channel will not include or not switch on everywhere murders, yes a blood, or still that is worse how to be how to save small children from such, and as to me to behave now with the son as to him to explain, impart feeling of kindness, would not tell or say that he at me not kind and not tender, but sometimes happen, here such flashes of aggression, I do not understand, in fact he was absolutely another earlier.

Pisarenko N.A.
13.05.2004, 03:40
Can, nevertheless pay attention to rules? Well even age rebenkin will specify?