PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child 6, 5 months on January, 6th was ill ORVI - probably would catch from cousin...

Katya
11.05.2004, 11:02
To the child 6, 5 months on January, 6th was ill ORVI - has probably caught from the cousin. There was a tussis, a rhinitis, temperature up to 37, 6. Hurted or was ill;was sick approximately 10 days (in 10 days has finally passed or has finally taken place tussis). But remains "pohrjukivanie" in a nose in the evening after a bath and in a few or a little;little bit morning. The temperature - 37, 4 on January, 22nd has risen. Have handed over the analysis of a blood: leucocytes 9, 6, SOE-3, segments 55, neutrophils 1. Other all in norm or rate. The analysis wet - ideal. The ENT has diagnosed tubotit. Has written out Otinum in ushki and Nazivin in a nose. Today we drip 5 j day, improvement is not present - on the contrary began to catch at an ear and the temperature yesterday was up to 37, 6. Have appointed or nominated Sumamed and have taken crop from a nose and throats. But the ENT has told or said that deterioration too is not present. Whether treatment is correctly appointed or nominated? Whether there can be a temperature still svzjaana with a teeth (very swelled up gums or gingivas, all time of an arm or a hand in a mouth, Kalgel helps or assists minutes on 20)? Thanks. Very much it is or are already nervous - all prescriptions of doctors it is carried out, and the kid is ill or sick. Yes, eats well, but to sleep there were very badly first 2 3 hours of a night dream.

Anna To.
13.05.2004, 03:12
I can not answer completely questions, t. To. I not the doctor, but when at my child were sopelki I zakapyvavla in nosik thoracal milk or gripferon (interferon) on 5 drops kazhnye 2 hours, except for a dream. Also I sucked away or pumped out sopelki small klizmachkoj (1). The rhinitis has passed or has taken place approximately in a week.