PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor at me to a daughter 1 years and 1, 5 months. 3 days ago it or her has pulled out at night. Morning...

Anja
11.05.2004, 14:03
The doctor at me to a daughter 1 years and 1, 5 months. 3 days ago it or her has pulled out at night. The temperature 38 in the morning has risen, she has eaten a broth chicken in the afternoon, but complained all time. Diarrhea at it or her zhudky. Similar that a teeth climb. We paratsetamolovymi suppositories have brought down temperature but she cried today all the night long. Today since morning like hungry was. I have given her of a few or a little;little bit cream of wheat and it or her through a floor of hour have pulled out. Then there was a diarrhea. Now recently has given a slice of an apple, it or her has again pulled out. Has waited and has fed with a boiled potato. But she even up to a stomach is not has reached, in 30 seconds it or her has again pulled out. Temperatures are not present. Pyot tolko black tea. For these or it three days has strongly grown thin. The doctor to cause already late, the out-patient department was closed, and fast comes tolko when at the child temratura for 39. I from Lithuania. Advise what to do or make please. Can bring it or her to hospital? We with the husband to ourselves do not find a place. Yours faithfully Anjaju If it is possible respond on e-mail: ana. k@freemail. lt

Khaikin And.
12.05.2004, 17:24
IN HOSPITAL!!!

Elvy
12.05.2004, 20:56
Also do not deliberate, go to hospital. There, can there will be not the best conditions, but it is NECESSARY you constant observation of doctors and treatment. At us too were cut zubki, there was a diarrhea (the truth, vomitings were not). But we pulled almost 2 weeks, there was no yet a vomiting and slime with a blood in a feces. Here then we at once have run in hospital.