PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At us a problem of intimal character. To the boy 6, 5 years. He up to...

Elena
11.05.2004, 13:25
Hello! At us a problem of intimal character.
To the boy 6, 5 years. He impressionable enough, but as a whole, that is called, the safe child. In it or this to year has gone to the first class. In sadike and school it is successful enough: it or him praise, he often is mentioned as " the first pupil " and so on...
One week ago I have noticed (have casually found), that he is engaged in self-satisfaction. I know what to tell horror stories, to frighten, abuse, speak, what is it badly, it is impossible: it is possible to spoil to the child mentality and to finish it or him to a neurosis. Therefore we with the husband have decided while to behave as usually, only began now to it or him;them in a room to be knocked.
Whether I am am disturbed early with it has begun? If to him there were even 9 years, I would not worry. But 6.. Psychologically and intellectually he advances contempoparies a little.
Respond please, whether there can be it a variant of norm or rate or it necessarily testifies to psychological problems at the child. Before similar problems was not. Whether necessarily now with it or him to address to the psychologist and how it is better than itself a message?
We just recently have acquainted it or him with features of a sex life in communication or connection with fast occurrence of the second kid in family. Whether there can be it kak-that is connected? It or him in this subject has more interested as the kid inside develops.
In advance many thanks for the answer.

Dmitry
12.05.2004, 19:42
It is not necessary so to worry. The onanism in 6 years is a norm or rate. Personally I began to be engaged in it or this from 5 years (well I remember), any such psychological prblem at me was not and was not present. Simply it gives the certain pleasure, and all. Do not give to it or this value or meaning;importance. And (it is important) do not stir or prevent to him when he is engaged in it or this.