PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Under your reference have made inspection decheri 15 years, including have spent...

Irina
09.05.2004, 16:56
Under your reference have made inspection decheri 15 years, including have spent daily monitoring (holper). Results: dnem-the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE compare 71 min 45 max 133, at night compare 50 min 44 max 97. PQ max 0.25. Pauses from 960 up to 1648, day 831, night 98, in compare 1221. Reaction on fiznagruzki adequate. What at us perespektivy? Whether Probably full convalescence as a result of medicamental treatment? Thanks, very much I wait. Health to you.

Tutelman K.M.
12.05.2004, 17:48
Excuse, but I could not find your previous letter, therefore I can not tell or say anything concrete. And then holtera which you result or bring, it is impossible to consider or count that decoding full (there are no data on disturbances of a rhythm and conduction - either they are not present or you simply have not specified them). For the beginning it is necessary to be defined or determined precisely with the diagnosis, whether and then to solve therapy and what forecast is necessary.