PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To my kid 7, 5 months. He does not sit yet and has not put...

Katya
08.05.2004, 03:09
Hello, the doctor. To my kid 7, 5 months. He does not sit yet and does not do or make attempts to creep. Well turns, likes to lay on a stomach or belly, spins in the different parties or sides, spins on a stomach or belly, but most of all likes to lift arms or hand and legs or foots upwards and to do or make swimming movements. On my desire to help or assist to learn to creep - its or his dissatisfied and categorical is not present! And so proceeds from 5 months! Whether there Are any exercises or it is necessary to have patience? A question 2. Falling asleep, the kid twirls by a head in the different parties or sides. Whether it is normal?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
09.05.2004, 00:31
1. It is necessary to look. Probably, it is necessary to follow a policy of massage. 2. Again it is necessary to look, how twirls. Most likely it's OK.

JUlja
11.05.2004, 01:28
Katya. I synulkin has spread very much late - in 10, 5 months. All my attempts zastvit it or him to creep led to a desperate roar and full otstutstviju any desire. Has come vremja-and we have spread. Now to us year and - former we show high-speed crawling and absence!!!! Any desire to go. Do not experience - or he at once will go or "polzatelnoe" time has not come yet. How much I remember sobed, oh, does not creep, how much above ditenkom scoffed, to recollect oppositely! Vasily Jurevicha Nogovitsyna got questions, type, kogdaaaa?.. It's OK will be, success.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
12.05.2004, 10:17
JUlja, all the same it is necessary to show the child! One will spread at will, and at another have suddenly looked through or have suddenly missed a pathology - and what then to do or make? I not from a harmfulness send the majority of children on internal consultation. So all will be quieter.