PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my boy To the child 3 years The reason of the reference or manipulation to conference: At it is raised or increased...

oleg.
08.05.2004, 10:00
To my boy
To the child 3 years
The reason of the reference or manipulation to conference:
At rise in temperature or a heatstroke in the latter case
Loss of consciousness and the cramps, the complicated respiration
Up to a stopping, spastic strictures of internal organs, eyes are opened or open, eyeballs not
Are rolled up, pupils do not react to a stimulus
After an attack time or temporary loss of memory (who did not know I as my name is as
Most call in general of anything), speech with a delay
In general - I do not want that there was of what I am afraid to think though all
Attributes completely coincide: about (
In total there were already 4 attacks

I ask to respond urgently,
I address, because to me "doctor" has told or said, what is it - "no trouble"

Nogovitsyn V.J.
09.05.2004, 20:55
Attacks only at rise in temperature or not? In any case it is necessary to show, do or make EEG (electroencephalogram) and then already to decide what to do or make further. The risk of an epilepsy is, so show experts in this area somewhat quicker, it is better to take a direction in spets. The neurologic center, instead of on a residence so probability of medical mistakes or errors there is less.

tea
10.05.2004, 19:44
At maevo daughters of 8 years. kagda to him was 5 years ranshe was not nichivo, she savsem narmalnaja rebyonok/at nivo was cramps, but he slept. pashyol 1 spalavina and more was attributes. mi have made kompiuternuju a tomography, but eats gal. Pressure. The doctor appointed or nominated tegredol. prashla 1. At the girl all harasho. Whether mozhna eta beat epi-a syndrome and kakda nada to not drink a medicine.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
12.05.2004, 08:44
Tea - this question cannot be solved on the Internet. Only on reception to the doctor, do not lose time and independently change nothing.