PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Recently have lain with the child (age 1 year, 4 months...

Marina
11.05.2004, 21:23
Hello, the doctor! Recently have lain with the child (age 1 year, 4 months) in hospital with the diagnosis narrowing of a larynx. All has begun with an easy or a light;a mild rhinitis in the afternoon, and by the evening there were rhonchuses in a throat. Have directed to hospital though temperatures were not in the morning. In hospital to the child gave hormonal tablets predlizolon, nyxes - ampioks, a tablet Mucaltinum and in powders dimetrol. Rhonchuses have passed or have taken place by the evening. But predlizolon gave two days. For the morning after the first day the child had a swelled face and an allergy in the form of an erythema on cheeks. The allergy was first time, the child unpainful. The temperature was all once at night - 37, 3. I was warned in general with what tablets give the child. Later uchatkovyj the pediatrist has told or said, that tablets predlizolin act sertse. From friends has learned or has found out, that narrowing of a larynx at children happens often. The doctor, prompt how to treat the child in this case national agents or bezopastnymi medicines. On how much it is harmful predlizolin? We live in a province. I already which time am convinced, (not only on the experience) that at local doctors it is not necessary to be treated, but is insulting, what even I cannot address for the elementary help to them.

Mum
12.05.2004, 03:28
The most effective way - to provide to the child alkaline inshgaljatsiju. For this purpose (about the moment of a beginning attack) to include or switch on in bathing the hottest water (that there were steam) to type or collect in a bath of water (but not to bathe) to add in this very hot water a pack of soda drinking. To take the child on arms or hand, to come with it or him into a bathroom, having closed a door. And that the child breathed this hot steam with soda. On time - there are less 15 minutes, it will be good, if he even will fall asleep at you on arms or hand. To us very well helped or assisted.