PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to my son 4 months. .nachali to enter prikorm, from apple with...

girl
07.05.2004, 19:51
Hello, to my son 4 months. .nachali to enter prikorm, from apple juice the allergy, from pear too... Where that has read through that in such sluchii is necessary nachigat at once with kashek... Whether it is correct? Or it is necessary to wait a little with porridges (up to what age)?
Thanks

girl
08.05.2004, 20:16
Has absolutely forgotten - it is eaten only maminym molochkom.

Inna
09.05.2004, 04:15
Basically, all the western editions which I read, recommend to begin prikorm with kashek and gde-that just in 4 months. Domestic pediatrists and in days of the USSR, and now recommend juices. But my personal advice or council: if you had such reaction to juices, can, in general wait a little to give something except for svogo molochka still even nedelki 2 3, and can, and month. Besides many sources consider or count, that till 6 7 months (and the some people write, as is longer) to the child quite enough maternal milk. In general, I would not hurry up to lure. And, still. At the child of my girlfriend the allergy was absolutely on all prikormy. It has appeared - a dysbacteriosis. Have cured a dysbacteriosis - there has passed or there has taken place an allergy. While to you to experience early, but have this moment in a kind.

Brejkin D.V. leading conferences the allergist
09.05.2004, 10:16
If at your child an allergy on juices it is not necessary to enter them, necessities for them are not present. Prikormy enter into 5 6 months, begin with vegetables.

Shapovalova L.M., pharma@hospital.ru
10.05.2004, 15:20
With prikormom it is necessary to wait a little really, but the diathesis is an attribute of unstable flora which should already definitely sformirovanna. I would recommend to make the analysis on a dysbacteriosis.

Brejkin D.V. leading conferences the allergist
11.05.2004, 20:36
Allow to disagree with you, dear doctor Shapovalova L. M. Disbioz of an intestine really plays a greater or big role in a food allergy, especially at small children, however the becoming of a microflora of an intestine proceeds during all first year and to speak about disbioze during this period inconveniently enough. At the same time treatment by probiohabit spasms in some cases (not in all) really helps or assists to get rid of displays of a food allergy and they do not need to be thrown off from bills and I almost always include them in the scheme or plan of treatment. However you tried to treat the child of the first year of a life with true an allergy on the cow milk for example laktobakterinom or liquid bifidumbakterinom? Very "beautiful" (so-called) there is in that case a child. Biological preparations are important, but there are they not on the first place to therapies allergodermatita children of the first year of a life.