PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. In 2 weeks to the child (girl) have made nejrosonografiju (bespoko...

Elena
04.05.2004, 16:03
Hello. In 2 weeks to the child (girl) have made nejrosonografiju (disturbed frequent regurgitations). Result: mezhpolusharnaja a sulcus - 3 mm (norm or rate up to 2), 3 ventricle - 3, 2 mm occipital horns a side. ZHel.: on the right norm or rate, at the left 9 mm, Vascular plexuses: on the right norm or rate, at the left a pseudocyst in a back department 0, 3 mm, 4 ventricle - 3, 5 mm. The conclusion: a cyst left sos. Plexuses, expansion of an occipital horn left a side. A ventricle.
The child strongly belchs, but in weight adds well. The doctor has diagnosed - a hypertensia. Have spent on drink or saw through Diacarbum - month. Regurgitations proceed and to this day. Now to us three months. Have made repeated nejrosono. Result: the left vascular plexus more widely and more densely right. The occipital horn at the left in norm or rate, but assimetrija forward horns is saved. Left is wider (but up to 4 mm) On the right in that... (it is not clearly written, excuse) small, superficial educations. 3 ventricle of 5 mm (norm or rate up to 4).
Very much excite plentiful and frequent regurgitations of the child (after each feeding and in intervals between them up to 3 times), regurgitations are not present only after night feedings. More no problems are present. Caused the surgeon to exclude a pylorostenosis. The doctor at survey has found out nothing.
The pediatrist explains all this a hypertensia. Me your opinion interests. Whether it can be caused or called by any other disease. Many thanks.

Krivskaja L.K.
06.05.2004, 20:56
Dear Elena! At a hypertensia and a pylorostenosis there is a vomiting (active muscular reductions of an abdominal wall and so forth) At a regurgitation it more likely polu-passive vytekanie a contained stomach. So at you?
Besides it is the extremely important, as the child types or collects weight. Srygivanija-a thing widespread. Usually, to facilitate a situation, give an admixture with the "weighted" formula, antacids (Gaviskon).

Mum Matveja
09.05.2004, 19:03
I not the doctor, but wish to tell to you about the son. To us of 5, 5 months, we weigh 9 kg and thus we belch after each feeding up to 5 times. We can srygnut and in 2 3 hours after feeding. No diagnosis in this occasion at us is present. I can recommend an admixture the Antireflux from Nutricia - from it or her the son really does not belch, as she contains beans rozhkovogo a tree - a thickener. And also he does not belch and from a porridge. It is probable, when you will pass to more dense nutrition, regurgitations will stop. Success. Also do not heal the baby!

Olja
11.05.2004, 20:24
Dear Elena, descend or go to the children's neuropathologist. There to you will decipher and nejrosonografiju and will tell or say what to do or make. And not to one neuropathologist, and to two to three, as at each doctor the opinion. I advise you it because itself in due time through it has passed or has taken place.