PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Have received rez-you of analyses on a dysbacteriosis: tsitrobakter 4, 8 n...

Natasha Minenkova
09.05.2004, 19:04
Hello! Have received rez-you of analyses on a dysbacteriosis: tsitrobakter 4, 8 on 10* 8, bifidobaktery 1* 6, laktobaktery <10* 6, 76 E. coli 76, 6 %, the rest - in norm or rate. There references in treatment - again antibiotics. Really without them it is impossible? That you will advise: if - probiohabit spasms what it is concrete? Thanks!
P. S a chair at my kid now semifluid or (today) as a granular meal (color, a smell - normal), mood good. And more: whether it is necessary to start to enter prikorm? Tried or Tasted an apple. Then the chair became a ground. But at us still now rashes (I described earlier)...

Bagautdinova I.V.
10.05.2004, 03:04
Vo-the first, it is necessary to suffer with prikormom. At your child really dosatochno the expressed dysbacteriosis of an intestine caused uslovno-by pathogenic flora, accompanied depression of a level of a normal microflora and change of enzymatic properties of an intestinal rod.

Bagautdinova I.V.
11.05.2004, 18:41
For the child Enterolum in a dose 1/2 kaps is recommended to use 5 months. 2 once a day before meal of 10 days, and then primadofilus for children 0 6 (containing bifido and laktobakterii) or a combination lakto-and bifidobaktery within 10 days. If after this therapy the chair was normalized, kotrolirovat the analysis not necessarily. At conservation of a pathological chair, it is necessary prvesti therapy by the agents specified in the analysis (it would be desirable to know, what preparations are recommended)