PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. Doctors. I thank for your advice or councils on treatment of a rhinitis. Unfortunately, at d...

Vitaly
02.05.2004, 15:22
Uv. Doctors. I thank for your advice or councils on treatment of a rhinitis. Unfortunately, the daughter (10 months) today had a temperature at night. Has bought or purchased children's Panadolum. Like fever slept a little. Badly slept, fever and nosik is hammered. Whether prompt to give enough Panadolum or something or something else can be made. In advance I thank.

Bolshakova M.A.
06.05.2004, 14:05
Such small child the doctor necessarily should examine. Can be both an otitis, and a bronchitis, and a pneumonia... Often at small children it happens to the erased complaints...

Vitaly
09.05.2004, 20:51
Uv. g-zha Bolshakova. I thank for your answer. Since morning like the temperature slept. The child normally conducts itself, eats, plays. Stir or prevent sopelki. The nose is incorporated. Tell or say to continue to give Panadolum if is not present tem-ry. Thanks in advance.

Bolshakova M.A.
11.05.2004, 17:00
It is necessary TO SHOW the doctor. Not byvat temperatures on an equal place. Panadolum is used at temperature above 38, 5.