PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please. And where from a site has left or is cunning doctor Lanj (has left)? So it is good also that...

Tatyana
08.05.2004, 12:28
Tell or Say please. And where from a site has left or is cunning doctor Lanj (has left)? So it is good and so quickly on all questions were answers, and taper selectively and longly? It is possible to correct it administrations, in fact a question on children.

Elena
09.05.2004, 21:35
Absolutely with you it agree, how much or as far as I understand there was a Doctor Belief (which has left till September, 5th) and doctor Lahj which has left because there has arrived the doctor Belief. Why that together at them to work it has not turned out, though at many conferences is on some doctors, one substitute others, express opinion distinct from another (if have) and from it or this conference (pregnancy) only wins, and together with her and my-its or her immediate participants. And as to doctor Rachkova who seems is the only thing registered here it should seems to me that the administration to interfere with it, as selective conducting (one answer in day) is not that for the sake of what people based or founded;established conference, to us and to our children it is exact not pomagaet.

The doctor Belief With.
11.05.2004, 08:36
HELLO!!! I am sorry for a delay on circumstances independent of me. But here, now I again with you, my dear mums and daddies, and again answer your questions.

The doctor Belief With.
11.05.2004, 13:39
HELLO!!! I am sorry for a unforeseen delay. My flight was late, and I have arrived only today in the morning. But now I again with you, my dear mums and daddies, also am again ready otchaechat on your questions!