PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Help or assist, I already wrote to you in occasion of hysterics of the daughter (e...

Anna
07.05.2004, 06:26
The dear doctor! Help or assist, I already wrote to you in occasion of hysterics of the daughter (her 3) after arrival of the daddy (we have left three months ago) you have told or said, that he should her explain, that likes it or her but cannot be with us, etc. All the matter is that the daddy does not wish it or this to explain, I try to her, that that to tell or say, but she at once starts iz-to cry for it or this, the situation was aggravated, now the child when the daddy leaves starts to fall on a floor, in horror to shout, today all the night long did not sleep, has woken up with the swelled up eyes when I have asked the husband what that time to not come (t. To. While it or him is not present she practically without a pain it or him recollects) he has told or said, that I shall not achieve, that she has forgotten it or him, and if I shall leave with not j he us will find, but speech not about that she has forgotten it or him, and otom that she easy released or let off it or him, painlessly. He turns out for the sake of the egoism will cripple our unique and long-awaited daughter! Help or assist I ask!

The anonym
10.05.2004, 18:57
Strange why the daddy does not wish it or this to explain... Probably itself it is not assured or confident of it or this. .mozhet he is not assured or confident that you will not live together any more? Therefore to the girl and to explain does not want, and suddenly all will change...

Pisarenko N.A.
11.05.2004, 11:01
1. He can explain, why NOW does not live in family. 2. You can speak with her on a subject of the PRESENT - and it or her burning including. 3. If feel, that do not cope with a situation is a weighty occasion for consultation at the children's psychologist and job with the child. Basically, 3 months - sufficient term for weakening reactions such.