PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say the doctor, to my son of 5 months, at it or him firstly was small nevrol...

Boris
09.05.2004, 05:12
Tell or Say the doctor, to my son of 5 months, at it or him firstly was small nevrolgija (the raised or increased intracranial pressure) but after reception of medicines (asparkam, etc.) like has passed or has taken place. But here on imprudence I, walking with a carriage, have left it or her for a minute and she has overturned forward so the child has hit a head at overturning a carriage. Strongly or net-it is complex or difficult to judge, iak as he was in knitted shapochke and an overalls, plus the carriage has weakened or easied impact. But nevertheless I terribly worry and kljanu myself for this imprudence. Will not prompt in what Moscow clinic it is possible to check up completely, whether there is no at it or him a brain concussion. Whether there are any preparations, which can be spent on drink just in case to weaken or clean or easy or clean;weaken or remove;easy or remove consequences of falling. Very much I look forward to hearing.

Filimonenko A.I.
10.05.2004, 00:38
In any case of the child it is necessary to show the neurologist or the neurosurgeon for specification of the diagnosis and purpose or appointment of necessary treatment. A unique question: has what is the time passed or what is the time taken place from the moment of a trauma?

Boris
11.05.2004, 09:50
4 days, it have occured or happened on Saturday in the afternoon and today medium morning

Yesterday the neuropathologist in a local out-patient department looked, has told or said it's OK, but all of us peerly we are afraid and would like to be checked up more densely