PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, my daughter of 13 years, she is ill or sick with a chicken pox 3 day, 6...

JU.N.
05.05.2004, 17:10
Hello, my daughter of 13 years, she is ill or sick with a chicken pox 3 day, 6 the eruption fine, moderated or moderate, but state of health bad, complaints nak a headache, a cold fit keeps nearby 38 38, 5. Lymphonoduses behind ears today have increased, are morbid. Than it is possible to facilitate a status, how much days can be rashes and keep temperature? The doctor has told or said on an extract in 10 days after the first rash, zelenkoj we smear, appetite is not present in general.

JU.N.
08.05.2004, 15:00
And more vopro... Officially my daughter a rubella did not hurt or be ill;be sick, soon should do or make on age priviku from a rubella, how much or as far as I know, and if he have transferred or carried a rubella kogda-that in the asymptomatic form? What basically it is possible or probable, whether there will be an inoculation to her in harm? I consider or count, that priviku to do or make it is necessary, especially to the girl, but to worsen health to the child I do not want....

JU.N.
11.05.2004, 04:01
Today 4 day, is A LOT OF rashes, even in a mouth and a throat, ojaen are strongly increased zaushnye lymphonoduses, are morbid... .kogda there will come or step improvement, the child transfers or carries all very hardly....