PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THAN VITAMIN D2 FROM D3 DIFFERS? AND IF I GAVE THE CHILD (2, 5 MES) VITAMIN...

IRINA
08.05.2004, 23:34
THAN VITAMIN D2 FROM D3 DIFFERS? AND IF I GAVE THE CHILD (2, 5 MES) VITAMIN D2, WHETHER IT IS POSSIBLE TO REPLACE WITH ITS or HIS VITAMIN D3 OR TO COMBINE?

Mum of the kid
10.05.2004, 00:47
- To mine, this or thus one and too, simply is considered as though 3 more effectively. It is impossible to combine precisely. To replace - it is possible.

Brejkin D.V.
11.05.2004, 02:30
Vit 2 (ergocalciferol) and vit 3 (holekaltsiferol) as a matter of fact are preparations of vitamin D and action at them identical. However vit 3 it is more preferable, as this variant of vitamin is synthesized in an organism (and vit 2 it is necessary to pass or take place series of metabolic transformations), therefore vit 3 is more effective. Now there is an aqueous solution vit 3 (Akvadetrim) which is the most preferable preparation as he causes less than collateral and allergic reactions (he has been created for treatment of children with predisposition to an allergy and other diseases zheludochno-an intestinal tract). Its or his preventive dose - 1 drop in day (500 units). To combine both of a preparation it is impossible iz-for dangers of an overdosage of vitamin. Also you should remember, that in the summer (if you live not in northern districts) preparations of vitamin D to give it is impossible, and vit D do not combine with a ultra-violet irradiation (UFO).