PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem: the daughter (5 years) recently became very much " ogryzat...

Alla
10.05.2004, 04:01
At me such problem: the daughter (5 years) recently began "to snap" very much, its or her behaviour is more likely similar to revolt of the teenager. All does or makes naooborot and to spite. Already also explained - good, that so itself it is impossible for a message. It was some times broken on cry though after that was sorry about it or her. The more any restrictions and punishments for my part, the there is more than obstinacy and disobedience from it or her. Whether it can be connected with loads, both physical, and emotional? Vse-taki new year, morning performances, on dances is a lot of rehearsals and concerts. I have still made a mistake - frightened, that I shall give it or her to other family, and to myself I shall take " the good child ". Fine I understand, that has admitted or allowed many mistakes or errors, but simply informal conversations do not bring desirable result. How to adjust a situation? To lower my demands to her? And I demand only to not scatter own things, to not search in their morning at the collecting in sadik, to put on more warmly, to not be ill (houses coldly), are not only sweets. The superfluous clothes irritate it or her, but to allow to go barefoot on an ice floor I do not presume, already there was a pneumonia. To write it is possible much, but in brief. Whether there was at whom a similar situation and how from it or her to leave not having caused harm to the child, but also not indulging all whims?

Pisarenko N.A.
11.05.2004, 02:12
It is a variant of neurotic development.. it is a question of how to smooth consequences, instead of how to not harm. In general, "mistakes or errors" of type " I shall give to another's family " have very not weak consequences at the child. The minimum by which you can do or make is to not speak such things and to not concern to its or her behaviour as to disobedience itd, t. To. It more likely a sign of mental trouble, instead of a pamperedness. To ideally you to show the child internally - - good, it is better for treating now, instead of at school when additional occasions for stress will be even more. Success.