PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My one-year-old son very badly sleeps at the nights, I was already exhausted about...

Ekaterina
09.05.2004, 13:44
Hello. My one-year-old son very badly sleeps at the nights, I was already exhausted from nedosypanija. Since 4 h mornings up to 6 ti - 7 mi he is awake. Have advised me to give homeopathic drops * Baju-*, two days gave on 3 drops for the night so with one o'clock in the morning till the morning on 1 2 times at an o'clock he lifted me cry. What to me to do or make? To sleep we want both, but what to him stirs or prevents? Can something advise? (stood on the account at the neuropathologist with diagnosis PEP, but last NSG decent, now we follow the next policy of massage). Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
11.05.2004, 01:45
Usually similar problems are solved by change of a regimen with reduction of time of a day time dream, active physical exercises on air in the afternoon. "House" children very much often badly sleep at night, t. To. The brain "is not unloaded" for a day and "additional charging" by a dream occurs or happens very quickly.
If the child does not cry, and simply easy is awake, can sleep easy and to not pay attention, differently only fix a vicious circle and he will even more be excited or raised. And medicines "to lull" the child personally I consider or count possible or probable only in the extremest cases.
Besides be convinced, that with the child that's all right from the pediatrist.