PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To the son of 15 years. Since 9 years or after pokusa the Rottweiler harvest seasons...

Larissa
10.05.2004, 10:17
Hello, the doctor! To the son of 15 years. From 9 years or after pokusa the Rottweiler suffers vegeto-a vascular dystonia: pressure raises or increases up to 150/110, a headache, delicacy, paleness. Its or his "normal" pressure 130/90, but it "does not fall" even at night or did or made daily monitoring a BP. A roentgen of a skull: insignificant intensifying of a vascular drawing in parietal or bregma area. The moderate redundancy manual or digital vdavleny on all lateral crest or fornix. A turkish saddle without a pathology. EEG: Are recorded moderated or moderate, is closer to expressed, obshchemozgovye than change BEA of a brain irritativnogo character. An age rhythm not regular. It is marked or celebrated or it is not clearly written - - marnaja assimetrija in tsentralno-visrchnoj to area on V due to rising amplitude and prevalence of slow waves at the left. It is recorded nonspecific paroksizmalnaja activity stvolovogo a genesis, and also or again I shall not disassemble slovo----? Complexes in all areas on V. KIG: Disturbance of regulation VNS. A decompensation on humoral channels. A leading sympathetic part. REG: Pulsovoe krovenapolnenie in pool of an internal carotid sufficient, without assimetrii so on or again I shall not understand " 4 in vermetralnoj " to zone L2> L1, that allows to think of attributes of rising of a BP or systolic. Attributes of a venous dystonia, a high diastolic index are expressed. At turns of a head the volume of blood supply does not vary, the phenomena of peripheric resistance accrue or increase. The conclusion: VSD on simpatiko-to tonic type at the child with a constitutional obesity. The son is observed at the endocrinologist: began to grow stout after pokusa or or so has coincided, Siofor-500 during 4 h months has given weight reduction only on 2 kg, supervise the appetite cannot, 95 kg weigh at body height 180 see Once the neuropathologist of an out-patient department dysfunction has given the diagnosis gipotalamo-gipofizarnaja. I ask to explain, what is this disease. Probably you have an information where in Moscow it is possible to be surveyed in more details under the reasonable price? I thank for an explanation and the information.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
11.05.2004, 00:24
It not absolutely to us. It is necessary to show the pediatrist, the endocrinologist, the cardiologist, the oculist, it is obligatory to make magnitno-the resonant tomogram of a brain and already with these inspections to the neurologist (and if on MRT there will be problems - to the neurosurgeon).