PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor, tell or say pozhalusta how much the years or summer child should weigh 4 h? Ka...

Yana, Estonia
09.05.2004, 15:59
Uv. The doctor, tell or say pozhalusta how much the years or summer child should weigh 4 h? What average indices? The matter is that at me the girl (18.07.03 - 4 years), from last year has enough recovered, and she hudyshkoj was not. Now she weighs 20 21 kg at body height 104. Its or her pediatrist speaks that a pier at all of you by way of do not create a panic, and my attending physician has told or said to me to pay to this attention. What to do or make? After recent illness or disease (an inflammation of a larynx) once again to the doctor of a message I do not want, very much these visitings it is enough for a daughter travmatichny but if our data you will count vsetaki necessary to address to the doctor to itself first of all we need to go. In advance many thanks! PS. In comparison with others detkami, appetite at it or her not such good. Eats a little but it is very mobile. Help or assist please!

Dana
11.05.2004, 00:07
nu, ne znaju, nam 3.5 godika, devochka. rost 103, ves 19. vrach skazal, chto djujmovockoj vrjadli budet (da i ne v kogo), no vsjo v norme. ne nakrucivajte sebja.