PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! My daughter (8 years) has had been ill with a flu, pobyla at home week without those...

Lena
08.05.2004, 17:14
Good afternoon! My daughter (8 years) has had been ill with a flu, pobyla at home week without temperaturi, has left on street and the temperature for one day has again risen. In a week the doctor has told or said that mozhna to go to school and in three days at it or her napuhla the upper lip. For a night the edema has increased and has appeared on a upper eyelid. ITS or her this edema does not disturb. The doctor has told or said what is it " Edema Tvinke ". Prompt please what is this illness or disease and can it is necessary will address not to pediatoru, and to narrower expert. Thanks.

Chernorutskaja E.I.
09.05.2004, 08:44
Lena, edema kvinke-this allergic disease, can proceed much more molnienosnee (hours), it is necessary to exclude complications after the transferred or carried flu, hand over the analysis wet also bloods (clinical) and to the competent pediatrist.
www. vrach. spb. ru

Inna
10.05.2004, 17:19
Lena, I allergik and transferred or carried repeatedly a Quincke's edema. It is very bad piece. Bad that that can develop not that within hours, and within minutes. On the one hand, I do not wish you to frighten, but with another - preduprezhden - means, is armed. This edema usually grasps the face and a neck, t. e. Swell up labiums and eyes. But in serious cases of a tissue swell so, that start to block respiration. If this edema quickly to not remove or not take off (antihistamine preparations, npr., Diazolinum, Suprastinum, Tavegilum, Klaritin and so forth), That the person can choke simply. I once have woken up at the night of that to me began to breathe very hardly. It was IT. In general, it is good, that in the house there were necessary preparations in ampoules (it is possible and is peroral but so it is necessary for much more time that has worked). It is necessary to you to the allergist and to try to define or determine the reason on what there is this reaction (by the way, be ready what to define or determine allergen is possible far not always). The allergy - a piece unpleasant also is treated longly, but to live with it or this it is possible. Success to you!