PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 12 years will be fast. Today has come from school in tears. Have beaten odn...

Ella
08.05.2004, 01:41
To my son 12 years will be fast. Today has come from school in tears. Schoolmates, together have beaten. Asked to not call anywhere, to not understand. And that supposedly will tell or say has complained... And I, fairly to tell or say, I do not know how to act or arrive correctly, how to support or maintain, what to advise. Anything, except for desire to understand with offenders, in a head does not go.

The anonym
09.05.2004, 04:37
A Ya bi na Vashem meste poshla bi k roditelyam etih malchikov ili pogovorila bi s klasnim rykovoditelem. No ne v koem slychai ne ostavila bi eto bez vnimaniya.

Pisarenko N.A.
10.05.2004, 10:08
If 1. Have beaten, and anything serious, 2. there is a reason of quarrel, instead of extortion of money, for example, 3 is simple. It is first time, instead of system: I would wait to interfere. Talk to the son, that he can do or make - to escape, try to fight, collect friends and to beat the offenders, most to talk to the class teacher itd. Explain, that as a last resort you can protect it or him, but... As a whole, meanwhile it is its or his problem and let he will learn it or her to solve.