PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To our girl 4 years of 10 months. First time she zabolele in 7...

The anonym
08.05.2004, 14:27
Hello. To our girl 4 years of 10 months. First time she zabolele in 7 months a bronchitis also has received treatment "Mukotik", "Ventolinum", "Dexamethum". After that she repeatedly was ill or sick with a bronchitis, In godd on some times. For last year attacks of a bronchitis became more frequent. Begins that the nose flows and passes this status in tussis, all over again throat, and after acceptance of treatment expectorating. But I understand, that children are ill or sick, but not in such degree. Bronchites proceed without tempertury. Tell or say, pozhaalujsta, whether there can be it an asthma or in consequence or investigation of the lowered immunity? What it is necessary to make analyses and as it is possible profilkticheski to warn nachatija a bronchitis. In advance I thank. I look forward to hearing. Yours faithfully Fatja.

Muraveva E.M.
10.05.2004, 00:24
By the received treatment, bronchites at the child were asthmatic, t. e. Proceeded not only with an inflammation, but also with a spastic stricture of bronchuses. Prophylaxis same, as well as for any catarrhal diseases: vitamins, immunostimuljatory (bronhomunal, immunal), adaptogeny (eleuterokok, a ginseng) a course 1 month. If each virus infection proceeds with the expressed asthmatic status it is necessary to survey the child in a complex (it it is possible to make in institute of Pediatrics on Lomonosovskom pr-those, 2). For this purpose you need to receive a direction from the local doctor on consultation and to enter the name on reception in an out-patient department at institute.