PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or Say please, as correctly itself a message in given situats...

Ljuba
01.05.2004, 17:35
Hello!
Tell or Say please, as correctly itself a message in the given situation. Daughters of 12 years. Speaks, that wishes to be the singer. In general any morbid desire to be popular. Sees at school of such girls (itself to such does not carry) and suffers from it or this though voobshche-anybody it or her does not hammer in that, but there is any envy simply adjoining on an inferiority complex. Studies well. Financially secure, we dress it or her well in what it is not refused, but this popularity as I understand, something more complex or difficult when I ask to explain it or her, she does not understand, why this girl such though vobshchem-that in her anything is not present especial, and that for this purpose it is necessary. How much we would not speak, that it is better to be clever, than popular (is at school and such "class" of girls), does not help or assist. Me disturbs, that she does not aspire to a serious choice, she does not understand, that means to respect with itself, be engaged in useful business in which you longly studied and in general in anything longly to study does not want. In fact to her not 6 years when the child can assent and assure, that certainly, you will be the singer and to sleep easy, knowing, that all will pass or take place. At it or her it "is very rested" and "upertee" every year. And the most important, that no predilections for this purpose are present, any talent from a birth, and she considers or counts, that well sings. What to me to speak? The truth? What at it or her never nothing will turn out? What turns out at one of one million? But in fact it too a stick about two extremities or ends. And to assure it or her that will turn out, means to say lies. Also there is a second aspect, me simply starts to shake, when she gets or starts these conversations. I do not respect with this trade, at all I do not consider or I count it as a trade, I do not consider or I count this business worthy that to it or him;them to aspire, in general, aspiration to it or him;them I consider or count something abnormal in the person. What to do or make? How to behave with the daughter, to not cut on a root belief in and to not give vain hopes? And the most important, as though to switch it or her to something another. Thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
03.05.2004, 09:20
It in general conversation not about a trade, and about psychological problemiah: 1. Sensation own nedootsenennosti, internal emptiness and loneliness (that can not be crossed with external well-being in any way), 2. Possibly - about demonstrativnosti (theatricality) as enough to a strong character trait and motive power of all event, 3. About problems of dialogue. You can accordingly - to talk what to her would be desirable (to be popular - what is it? as she would feel herself? What at it or her would appear then?), that is possible or probable, she would like to sing not so much, how much to be liked, in the center of attention. If there is an opportunity, let is engaged in music and singing, it at all will not damage or injure;hurt, in sense - it is improbable, that becomes a trade, but will help or assist her 1. To prove, 2. To understand, that its or her problems not that mum does not allow to become the singer.

The anonym
05.05.2004, 09:28
I would choose for it or her theatrical kruzhok-studio is better. Will help or assist preobresti confidence. And to believe in dream of the child together with it or him it is necessary. It is very sick, when at teenage age, from close people one sneers!

Elvy
09.05.2004, 04:52
Never speak her, that she badly sings!!!! Otherwise she dream can and will not forget, but will consider or count, what is it not for it or her, will complex. And then, one incorrect step of you at its or her this age can break for ever harmonious attitudes or relations with you. So was with me and my mum. Therefore support or maintain it or her necessarily, and all at it or her to turn out. And what, any there Britni Spirs has magnificent vocal data? The one who very much wishes to achieve Achieves all.

child
09.05.2004, 07:19
I join the rests. Dream - a thing such... Self-sufficient to a certain extent...
You not the commission consisting of Bashmet with Pugachevoj and Ajzenshpitsem! Why you so are assured, what the girl does not have chances? Other question if she simply dreams, but does or makes nothing for realization of the abilities. Then it is necessary to help or assist her, to push to development. Studios, mugs or circles, teachers - all should be for it or her. Unfortunately or fortunately, our platform is full talents at all Shalyapin's of level. The only thing, that makes related them - iron will and belief in, often material support from parents and communications or connections. Business is business... Remove or take off to her a clip, it costs or stands cheaply. Let will see itself from, will compare. Finish its or her dream to the point of irrationality. Take from it or her interview, autographes. Lose with her quite seriously for a situation, that she ALREADY popzvezda. At this age the aversion of dream parents can translate or transfer it or her in the category of manias, and full and unconditional acceptance - to translate or transfer in a healthy bed or channel. Play with her, do not rest so!