PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my kid 3 years and 3 months. And here on last he has declared weeks to us p...

Evelina
06.05.2004, 06:30
To my kid 3 years and 3 months. And here on last he has declared weeks to us and unitary that he to grow wants to be exact that does not wish to be greater or big. At what when I to him pomerjala in body height also have told or said that he already on 3 podros for it or him it was polone rastrojstvo. With what it can be connected? Or this or thus simply age? We live with parents all it or him very much the only child, the unique grandson which series like. Though the sister he very much wants not that that he simply here such egoist.
In advance I thank for attention.

Marina
06.05.2004, 17:44
To him in sadike did not read Peter Pena?

Evelina
08.05.2004, 03:42
He in sadik does not go I its or his houses I bring up.

Marina
08.05.2004, 12:58
you speak m. to him too much that " greater or big children eat a porridge entirely ", " greater or big children do not cry ", " greater or big children tidy up behind themselves toys and t. Item ". The M. concept big at it or him associates with not pleasant duties while small regret and of them care?

Pisarenko N.A.
08.05.2004, 23:35
Usually edinstvennye-ljubimye-house detki test big enough pressure from adults (we so like it or him so we hope so for much we wait, itd). So that's all right, it is simple he it is tired. Well also take on handles, shake, play in the kid, allow to have a drink from butylochki. Will go in sadik - all will be OK.