PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My younger son from 2, 5 years suffers not clear mental deviations or rejections...

Lyudmila
08.05.2004, 12:19
My younger son from 2, 5 years suffers not clear mental deviations or rejections, which doctors named and ZPR, and a schizophrenia. And only recently the diagnosis syndrome Aspergera, hyperactive type has been established or installed. Now to the child of 13 years, he ingeniously calculates in mind or wit examples, but on a life at a level 6 years or summer excessively egoistichnogo the child. He is aggressive, spitefully achieves the, and at its or his body height 1 85 it is easy. Its or his father too was very quick-tempered and aggressive, that has led to its or his tragical destruction. Svekor, the grandfather of the child, too " with shift ". A question such: the senior son from the same husband quite normal boy, but whether is not present probability, what its or his children - my grandsons - will inherit this illness or disease and how it to prevent? And the second question: fathers-in-law "treat" the sick grandson, to me it or him do not give (yes I with it or him and I shall not consult!), But if he will be and further aggressive not only with native, but also with extraneous people as correctly I should act? Thanks for the answer, excuse for a complicated question, but in our remote places of normal doctors is not present.

Pisarenko N.A.
08.05.2004, 23:11
The probability of inheritance is, but all depends not only on genetics, but also from with whom there is a child. predotvratit/to lower risk it is possible depending on normal conditions of education and from early observation and the control.