PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At the child (2, 5 months) have found a dysbacteriosis (number or room kishe is lowered...

Lyudmila
07.05.2004, 21:20
Hello! At the child (2, 5 months) have found a dysbacteriosis (number or room of an intestinal rod 10 in the sixth degree m/is lowered about, quantity or amount uslovno-pathogenic microorganisms klebsvella (for accuracy of a writing or spelling a Latin I do not warrant or vouch - it was illegible) 10 in the sixth degree m/). Vrach-the bacteriologist has recommended to the child to accept kolibakterin, and me - narine. But to instructions to kolibakterinu it is written, that he is applied since six months. Whether it is possible for my child to apply it or him and if is not present, please, advise a substitute. In advance thanks for the answer.

Bagautdinova I.V.
08.05.2004, 22:16
In your case it is necessary "not place" an intestinal rod, and to be treated from klebsieelleza. Kolibakterin really it is not necessary to give up to 6 months In results of the analysis the spectrum of sensitivity klebsielly to antdibiotikam and to other preparations should be specified. If the child does not suffer in any way at the given analysis on a dysbacteriosis (the normal chair, a skin, there are no intestinal colics), wait to treat the kid. Otherwise use atsipol on 1/2 1/3 kaps h 2 times a day within 7 10 days