PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 9 years are fast. With its or his father we in divorce and attitudes or relations not podderzhivae...

alla I
06.05.2004, 09:55
To my son 9 years are fast. With its or his father we in divorce and do not support or maintain attitudes or relations. The child recently has learned or has found out, that I am dissolved and asks to tell why how to find the father and t. The item At the boy an epilepsy also is some features of development. Advise, how it is better to act or arrive, what exactly should be told, and what is not present? The Former husband has left till a birth of the child and does not wish it or him to recognize, its or his parents too do not communicate with us.

Pisarenko N.A.
08.05.2004, 18:15
All to tell normal human tongue, emphasizing, that 1. Its or his faults and participation in your divorce are not present, 2. It happens in many families and is not present no trouble, 3. Not all people act as follows, but it has no attitude or relation to you and your child. And necessarily tell, why you were silent all this time.