PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me serious problems with the child. But I at all do not know, to itself :...

Katerina
07.05.2004, 13:03
At me serious problems with the child. But I at all do not know, to itself to address: to the neuropathologist, the children's psychiatrist or the children's psychologist. If to the wrong address, excuse.
At me the son, to him 3 years and 8 months. In 2 months the neurologist has diagnosed us: the encephalopathy, complained, that have not made out in a maternity home and have not begun treatment earlier. Nevertheless some courses of treatment (an electrophoresis, massage, baths, tablets,) we have passed or have taken place mixtures, and in 6 months us have struck off the register at the neurologist - US has not shown deviations or rejections. Till 3 years the child developed normally and physically, and is intellectual. Dews of the house, with the grandmother. We did not indulge it or him: a precise regimen of day, in first half - employment or occupations, 2 times - walk, and second time - on an athletic field with children, I watched or kept up a delivery, vitamins. Zubki, has spread, has gone, has started talking - all during, knows all letters, considers or counts, the big visionary, is a lot of and with pleasure plays with toys, likes animated cartoons, to listen to books, has early joined a computer (there's nothing to be done, we with the husband - programmers, houses some computers). Nothing hurted or was ill;was sick and not ill or sick. I try to be with it or him equal and firm, its or his offences we discuss all, I insist on correcting of that else it is possible to correct, I explain, in what he is not right.
In 3 years all has changed: the child became absolutely uncontrollable: absolutely he responds to all: I "do not want", and on any my attempts to explain or insist on the arranges terrible lasting many hours hysterics, falls on a floor, knocks legs or foots, all throws, shouts, cries. Then hysterics have started to arise and without the reason. For example, mine ruri before meal, suddenly he starts to shout: Back. Wash up arms or hand back is at some o'clock, something to explain it is impossible. Or we come to theatre (not first time, he goes to theatre with pleasure), refuses to remove or take out kurtochku. I try to withdraw - is not present we shall remain, falls on a floor, fights - a terrible show. Such examples every day more increasing or more and more and more. Sometimes one hysterics smoothly flows in another and so all the day. Refuses to eat, be engaged, read verses, to walk, undress, sleep, demands submission of all members of family - and shouts, cries up to cramps.
In the summer we were in a boarding house and there I have met the pediatrist (too mum 4 hletnego the boy), which status of my child ohakterizovala, as consequences of an encephalopathy. Has recommended treatment: glitsin, vitamins, baths with grasses, etc. Has told or said, that it is necessary to treat so the child everyone half a year. I at once have borrowed or occupied in treatment, to the extremity or end of summer of a hysterics have not stopped, but on duration were reduced and became less often. Has passed or has taken place two months and all has begun with the beginning, only is even more awful.
He refuses to be engaged with the logopedist, to go on employment or occupations to school of a forwardness. We cannot go, go anywhere with it or him, anybody to invite to myself. Really now all time to sit on tablets?
But thus he does or makes of designers (at it or him them much, all different) surprising things, designs any imaginations on all room. Also that is absolutely more tremendous: all this works for it or him. He thinks out the words, talks to toys, is sociable with children. But intrusions into the world of any adult person not priemlet.
I awfully am afraid: whether display is any mental or nervous disease. From regional pol-ki I not so trust doctors, after became the witness of several "mistakes": having checked up a dosage of strong somnolent which pochemu-that has written out to the child the neuropathologist (with a dream of problems then was not) in the directory, I was convinced, that she - for the adult person, instead of for the thoracal baby, or to summaries of some medicines have been written till 3 years to not apply , and have written out to their child is much more younger, etc. In paid pol-ke when I have asked, whether there is a children's psychologist, I was responded, that children's is not present, but there is an adult, very good, can also the child to accept, etc. But, it seems to me, it nevertheless not the same.
Advise, please, that to us to do or make: to drink medicines, or to search for the reason, or these are the problems of behaviour connected with wrong education. Vitamins, walks, the delivery at it or him is balanced.

Nogovitsyn V.J., the children's neurologist
08.05.2004, 12:39
By the part I shall notice - about "encephalopathy" it is time to forget. Even if something also was, now it only ascertaining of the fact and on tactics of actions now to influence should not. The rest - I sphere.

Pisarenko N.A.
08.05.2004, 17:56
To the CHILDREN'S psychologist, discuss an opportunity of a psychotherapy and think, by the way, of prospect of a kindergarten, even on midday.