PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me and I since the childhood do not utter 22 years firm L and R, with mjag...

Olga
08.05.2004, 07:04
Hello! To me and I since the childhood do not utter 22 years firm L and R, with soft problems are not present. I can learn to speak correctly and what I for this purpose need to do or make?

Agashkina O.M.
08.05.2004, 12:37
You have 2 variants: to buy or purchase the book (them on elimination of disturbances of speech now it is enough) and to be engaged most. Though it is complex or difficult (22); to go to the logopedist. Under direction of the logopedist this process should be more fruitful. Well, for now you think, do or make exercises for tongue: "HORSY" - tsokanie tongue, time 10 15; " kacheli-podnimanie tongue on a upper lip, lowering on bottom; " Sweet jam " - oblizyvanie a upper lip from above in a bottom, but not here and there; " the Calyx or Calicle ";" The house painter " - to drive tongue vpered-back on a firm palate. Then try or taste reception of statement R from a syllabic combination FOR with a little bit extended pronouncing the first sound from a syllable: ZZZA, moving a forward part of tongue upwards and forward to alveoluses before reception of acoustic effect R in a combination with public and. After that the pure or clean decree is entered. The finger or a shank or cutting of a teaspoon under tongue, spend fast movements from left to right and from right to left. During the moment of vibration pure or clean enough sound r, without a superfluous peal is heard. Then it is important to spend trainings in calling syllables ra, ru, ry. Maxim, badly to utter R it is possible - for a miscellaneous, therefore if at you does not leave to learn independently, the expert will help or assist.
Put a sound L can to try or taste so: clamp or clip teeth an end of tongue, and, not changing position of tongue, say a lingering sound "and" or "y". L.Zatem's lingering sound Should turn out try to say LA, Lo... At YOUR age there will be difficulties with introduction of a sound in speech. It is necessary to work! Successes (alinkina@nm. ru Alina Sergeevna-of employment or occupation with adults) - it is possible to address! Successes!