PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! According to the neurologist I shall set the question to you. To my son...

Vadim
05.05.2004, 22:02
Hello, the Doctor! According to the neurologist I shall set the question to you. To my son 3 years and 8 months. We have paid attention, that something he strongly enough differs from contempoparies: on mental development - all is good, memory excellent or different, stirs or chatters unceasingly, the robust fellow, high for the age but here palchiki at it or him kak-"wadded" - draws hardly, with fine detalkami very longly potters, drops things often when does not aim to hold specially strong them (a cup yet has not dropped never). Very much likes to draw dark paints, it is quite often aggressively adjusted or is quite often set aggressively up to strangers. In sadike often ignores requests of tutors, pretending, that he in general nothing hears, even if it is interesting to him. Such "disconnects" very strongly guard me - whether it is harbingers of an autism or still that. Though with detkami plays with pleasure. Likes often monotonously to repeat the question, kak-he would like to hear the same answer. He very mobile boy, I would tell or say too. It was necessary in sadike to accustom huge works it or him to sit at a table. Now there is a fight for that he there ate. Undertakes in sadike the spoon of time 2 in a week. Prepare not bad, but he cry shouts " I am afraid this meal ", lifts arms or hand and anything with it or him to do or make it is impossible. And houses - appetite simply excellent or different. Local stars have diagnosed " the minimal cerebral dysfunction " and have told or said that the tonus in handles is lowered. Have appointed or nominated Phenibutum and strengthening massage of arms or hand. He was born by cesarean sections in time, feeding artificial, there was an easy or a light;a mild rachitis, in pol-year has passed or has taken place sessions 12 massages iz-for raised or increased a tonus. Like has helped or assisted. I have read through about Phenibutum - its or his desires to give or allow the child any. The neurologist from this site like any disturbances under this description has not seen. What will you advise?

Pisarenko N.A.
07.05.2004, 02:47
Autism hardly. I have correctly understood, what you not muscovites?

Vadim
08.05.2004, 12:06
Yes, we - kievljane, and what, gives out hohljatskoe "gy"?:))
And vsyo-taki, it - not norm or rate at such age? A medicine to accept? The diagnosis correct?