PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To the child of 8 months (in a week there will be 9 months), and still is not present...

PDA
05.05.2004, 03:18
Hello. The child of 8 months (in a week there will be 9 months), and still does not have any tooth. On how much it is normal, with what it is connected and what it is better to do or make in such situation? Obvious other backlogs in development are not present.

d.m.n. Bolshtejn I.J.
05.05.2004, 19:19
It is connected with a disadvantage of a calcium of an organism at your kid of more cottage cheese and podmeshivanie in nutrition of the crushed egg shell up to a status of a powder. And zubki will leave practically in 2 3 weeks. Success!

Brejkin D.V.
07.05.2004, 03:38
PDA. It is necessary for you to consult internally with the pediatrist. Has probably put in a disadvantage of a calcium, and probably as is not present, as should be and other attributes of a disadvantage of a calcium (a tonus of muscles, body height of bones, their density, the size of the big fontanel, the general or common status of the child, occurrence of cramps and t is possible or probable. Item). The grant on a calcium is certainly important, but it or she should be spent in the event that the child does not receive artificial admixtures
And I would not advise to load the child with cottage cheese because besides a calcium he contains a plenty of fiber, and perekorm on fiber is not desirable. Yours faithfully.

Maria
08.05.2004, 02:14
And how at parents was with a teeth at this age? Do not worry, than will get out later - that will drop out later:-)

PDA
08.05.2004, 05:30
Many thanks for advice or councils! I am declined now more on that that at one of grandmothers zubki have appeared in 1 and 2 months. And pediator shrugs brachiums and to tell or say anything nemozhet. = (