PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vchem sense of your consultations? I ask you a concrete question and I wait konkr...

Anna
06.05.2004, 04:17
Vchem sense of your consultations? Whether I ask you a concrete question and I wait for the concrete answer it is possible to extend without operation or not? When in trite time I tried to explain to you what's the matter you me did not understand though I passed the exact diagnosis of doctors which saw the child, I also sent you pictures but you ignored them. Apparently you the same expert as well as I though I do not have medical education. And to respond as you answer questions any can, cling to each word. You kak-that would write that for you sense of this conference in that what to help or assist people, and to me it seems you simply naberaete to yourself clientele then to tear off more. Or you simply very much are not close or attentive in fact people the some people really ask about the help.

Porohnja V.S.
07.05.2004, 20:21
From conference I earn nothing. You can not believe in it certainly. You ask to answer in occasion of the decision of a question on operation. In fact this responsible or crucial business to give advice or council about that it is necessary to operate the child or it is not necessary. As it is the child. From adult people children grow in difference also consequences of operation can be more serious, than the illness for the sake of which is done or made with operations. And you wish to receive such hard decision in a regimen of conference is frivolously. Similar correspondence conferences are not intended for this purpose. In them it is possible to distribute only the explanatory information, and such important questions should be solved at internal consultation of the doctor and can be not with one. Really you with etoim do not agree?