PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my boy of 9 weeks. Has noticed that its or his cry so strong and are shrill...

natasha
05.05.2004, 11:06
To my boy of 9 weeks. Has noticed that its or his cry so strong and shrill, that at me pawns ears. Also has noticed. That at all other children cry is much more weak. It is connected with ours budushim dtsp (an oxygen failure in connection with a loss of blood through a placenta) or such voice sonorous happens and at normal kiddies? Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
05.05.2004, 20:51
Vo-the first who to you has told or said in 9 weeks about future DTSP? Vo-the second, under one complaint " shrill cry " anything to you I can not tell or say. Cause or call the pediatrist, it more likely its or his problems.

natasha
06.05.2004, 18:37
To the son of 9 weeks (an ischemic hypoxia entsifalopija?) there Were very bad first two weeks, some times a cardiac standstill, kidneys a liver lungs have given up, fur-trees has survived. A breast has taken at once as soon as has come to the senses (2 ned). Till now sucks without special problems. In 6 ned began to smile, fixes a view, but it is short. Prefers the right party or side (the head constantly on this party or side), cries much. Hvatatelnyj a reflex very weak. Likes to hold palchiki opened or open to a thicket, than in cams. Cries much, timid. On the sly began to be interested in trailing toys above it or him, but does not try to strike or seize them. When feels legs or pinches a surface starts to jump or try to rise, legs or pinches very strong:) On my voice does not respond yet, but I think, what is it while rather early. I read verses, I sing, I show it is black white pictures and it is or are a little engaged by charging or charge and bathing in a bath. It or him involves light and dark. Constantly looks kuda-that upwards. Sleeps well. Questions: 1. If he now without problems eats (sucking and swallowing reflexes work well, sometimes certainly zahllebyvaetsja izza a strong stream of milk) whether there will be at it or him problems with acceptance of firm nutrition? Speech? 2. If an opportunity as that to develop hvatatelnyj a reflex? Whether that that he prefers the right party or side speaks, what this party or side healthy? Or on the contrary? 3. Often I put it or him on a tummy, he does not like this business, cries on terrible, but I know what is it will be in favour of its or his muscles shejki and backs. Sometimes, when I enclose or lay the palms under its or his foot he makes a start and starts to creep. Whether it is possible to do or make it with it or him? He creeps making a start about my palms. 4. Often hiccups and yawns. Whether speaks it about chemto? 5. On MRT are damaged or injured parietal or bregma and occipital parts deeply enough and extensively. Whether it is possible to assume (about) what forms DTSP to us to expect. 6. Whether the truth it, what often happens when function of dead cells or damaged or injured incur other cells of a brain? 7. If I shall stimulate a brain (to develop it or him) using methods of a forwardness for normal children, whether it will be of use for my child or this all bezpolezno? I Speak with it or him on russki, the husband exclusively on anglijski. Often he hmurit lobik, even morshchinki have appeared. The doctor I know, that questions I set much, I distract. But info is not enough about children with dtsp and methods of development also that it is necessary to do or make. I young mum very much like the kid, it is difficult to reconcile, but the past will not return. The most important I wish to not miss precious time, the information and advice or councils is necessary. By a trade the teacher. Was engaged in a forwardness of kids from 0 3. But there are not enough knowledge of job with children "especial" we Drink Phenobarbitonum every day. Respond please even to some my questions. With gratitude, Natalia.

Thanks that have responded to the first report. Means as I has understood a voice has no attitude or relation to damage of a brain?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
07.05.2004, 10:36
Is better write personally, it is too much questions for a general review. I respond under the order:
1) With a swallowing of problems should not be, about speech while to speak early.
2) To develop reflexes is not necessary, it is necessary to develop the child. Prevalence of any extremity speaks only about asymmetry of cerebral disturbances.
3) It is possible and it is necessary.
4) Speaks as a whole about a dismaturity of nervous system (more in detail in absentia I shall not tell or say).
5) Is not present, anyway under your description. What means "are amazed" or struck"? It is necessary precisely the nobility, that, where and as.
6) the Truth.
7) All is correct. But about the forecast I can not tell or say, t. To. I do not see the child (everything described by you is not of great importance for diagnostics).
Apparently, you are not in Russia? What for Phenobarbitonum is appointed or nominated? There were cramps?