PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the child diagnoz-an encephalopathy, the boy (3) from births in time, vypis...

Irina
04.05.2004, 14:57
At the child diagnoz-an encephalopathy, the boy (3) from births in time, have written out to us lekarstvo-FENOBARBETAL, I about itself heard many unflattering responses, pozhaljsta, rasskazhitepopodrobnees respect Irina

Malmberg Sergey Aleksandrovich
06.05.2004, 02:57
Dear Irina. Come on consultation - record on ph. 324 71 52 or 324 33 66. Abstractly to tell about Fenobarbitalum I do not see sense.

Irina
06.05.2004, 14:47
Dear Sergey Aleksandrovich! In view of our big geographical remoteness visit or attend your consultation we cannot. I in brief shall describe our problems, and I shall be grateful for your answer. To the child 3 months and one week. The diagnosis an encephalopathy, births in time (the child of the second, it is born for 3 20 minutes though also the first has been born for 5 hours, - visible so their mum is arranged ja-). Have passed or have taken place course of treatment in 1 month after visiting the neurologist (tsennarizin, pirotsetam, vitamin B6 and a course of weakening or relaxing massage). After a course at the child the regurgitation has stopped, the regimen of day was generated, began to sleep well at night, feeding thoracal, normal development - all on age. The child quiet, babbles, agukaet, learns or finds out native. BUT after visiting in 3 months of the neurologist - has remained tremer legs or foots (still very strong) and most of all me disturbs podragivanie the right handle (in something it is similar to movements in a pantomime - it consists of small separate movements). The same course of treatment + massage weakening or relaxing + an electrophoresis with an Euphyllinum and a papaverine and mixture tsitralja is appointed or nominated. Also it is made PURPOSES or APPOINTMENTS of THIS or THUS MOST FENOBARBETALA. WHETHER it is possible TO MANAGE IT or him??? I AM afraid TO MISS TIME FOR TREATMENT And more I AM afraid of THIS PREPARATION MORE.
And more. WHETHER it is resolved AT our SIGNS DYNAMIC GYMNASTICS? Yours faithfully And ZARANNE it is grateful. IRINA.

Malmberg Sergey Aleksandrovich
07.05.2004, 04:01
Dear Irina. To answer your question very difficultly. podragivanija in the handle can testify as to a hyperkinesia, and partial (focal) convulsive attacks. It is necessary doobsledovat the child - EEG, nejrosonografija, magnitno-a resonant tomography. In cases of such cramps occasionally appoint or nominate Fenobarbitalum (but more modern preparations are possible or probable also. The dynamic gymnastics is not counter-indicative. If Vashch arrival is impossible, send all medical documents and results of the inspections listed by me by fax (095) - 324 43 00 on my name.